It is important to note that work-related injuries and illnesses can be caused by a single-event accident or an injury that occurs over a period of time. You could fall from a ladder, be struck by a forklift, or even exposed to a chemical that makes you extremely ill.
We see all kinds of work-related injury situations including:
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Hearing loss injuries
- Respiratory injuries
- Electric shock injuries
- Construction hazard injuries
- Machine accident injuries
- Automobile accident injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
We are here to help you gain the compensation and benefits you deserve as the result of your injury.
Different Types of Workers’ Comp Benefits
- Payment of Medical Bills
- Temporary Total Disability (TTD)
- Temporary Partial Disability (TPD)
- Temporary Permanent Total Disability (TPTD)
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
- Death Benefits
Work with Berry & Otterson
Our attorneys can provide you with many legal services during this difficult time, including:
- Negotiating settlements
- Filing lawsuits
- Civil litigation
- Determining liability
- Legal advice
- Adding up the value of your damages
- Reviewing your workers' compensation coverage
- Advising you on the claims process
- Handling workers' comp claim disputes
- Handling communication between relevant parties
Our workplace injury lawyers and our team can give you the freedom you need to take a break and focus on recovering from your injuries while we handle the legal aspects of your case from start to finish.
Contact one of our offices and schedule a free consultation.